Saturday, July 31, 2010

soo busy lately!

I have been soo busy lately that I haven't had time to do much of anything besides breathe, eat, and work... Which reminds me I really want to see the movie eat. pray. love. with Julia Roberts in it!! Well August is upon us and my birthday has came and went and I am a whole 22 now! Also one of my work friends also turned 21 so we had to do some major celebrating. Orientation is just weeks away now and I am basically kicking and screaming my way into it. I do not want this summer to end especially when it has gone so fast! Well tomorrow we're off to the lake so that should be super fun. And next weekend we're headed to cedar point for the amusement park! So excited. Posting my new pair of reebok easy tone shoes that I got the other day... love them and hopefully they will tone my butt!!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment