Sunday, July 18, 2010

VERY LONG WEEKEND

I am soo exhausted after this weekend. I clocked in Friday night with about 15 hours, and then clocked out tonight with 43 hours... I would say that this is a high working weekend!!! Well I paid my rent for the month this weekend, plus have some money left over to save for our mini vaca weekend in Cedar Point, Ohio!!! I am so excited to spend some time away from everything here before I start back to school. I really wanted to get some scrapping done this weekend, since I would have loved to get the layout for scrap-room blog challenge. I love love love doing challenges lately and I get soo much more done when I am doing them, because I am inspired to do the layout and that inspiration keeps on going and helps me get more done... I close again the next 2 nights, but during the day I should be okay to get some scrapping done! Well I am soo exhausted right now all I want to do is fall asleep. So I think I will!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment