Friday, July 16, 2010

summertime scrappin


I have been getting so much scrapping done lately, which is really great since as soon as vet school starts its going to dry up pretty quickly! Chris just told me today that we will be going to Cedar Point in August for a little vacation!! Yay! Pretty excited, it will be my brother and his girlfriend, and chris and I. Even though it will only be a couple of days, it will be nice to get away before school starts. Well, on to take a nap since I was woken up very early this morning by my boyfriend!!! He had to go to work, then I couldn't fall back asleep when he left. I am posting my latest scrap challenge, from scrap mojo which was to create a layout with the best representation of summer. This is what I came up with. Also posting a picture of the frame I made to hang above my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment