Tuesday, July 20, 2010

nice suprise!



Well, I was taking a break from scrapping yesterday before I got ready for work when my boyfriend showed up at my house! I was so excited to see him, however I was a little bummed that I couldn't spend most of the evening with him since I had to go to work, but I got off a little early and got to spend some time with him before bedtime last night... I got one challenge done yesterday along with a challenge that was from last week that I was too late to submit, but I wanted to do it anyway! Well today I am awake because Chris left for work and thought it would be fun to wake me up before he left! However, I have things to get done this morning, enjoy the layouts! I am posting the challenge layout which was to make a layout that had a guy feel to it. My Splash layout was last week's sketch challenge from the scrap-room, but I didn't get it done in time to submit, oh well! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment