Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm BACK!



What a whirl-wind week! Ames, the town I live in, has been getting massive amounts of rain this week and yesterday the creek that runs through the town overran it's banks and caused massive flooding throughout the town. One of my best friends had to be evacuated from her apartment via boat with her little bunny in a basket! I spent the better part of 3 hours trying to reach her on the other side of the water! Eventually I was able to get her and bring her back to my house safe and sound. On top of the flooding we had a major water main break and now all of the faucet water is under a boil ordinance... That really sucks and I can't wait to be able to drink out of the faucet again!
Last weekend we went to Cedar Point, Ohio which is the best roller coaster park in the world!!! The 10 hour drive in a crowded car was the least favorite part of the trip, but having a great time was definitely worth it! Got some scrappin done this week, but definitely not enough to get caught up! Well since part of my town is still flooded I am planning a scrapping day and maybe if it cools down later some hammock time!Posting a couple of layouts I did on tuesday! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment