Saturday, July 24, 2010

twisted sketch #58


well after thinking I wasn't in the mood to scrap, I finished a layout journaling that I didn't finish on Friday and then made this layout for a twisted sketch challenge that I have been putting off. For some reason I got so inspired by this awesome paper from Bo Bunny! The layout is entitled ME and a link to the sketch is: http://www.twistedsketches.com/ the twist for this sketch was to use texture in any way shape or form. Well I used lots of texture from slightly sanding the flat colored brads, to using walnut ink on the scalloped border that had texture and brought out the blue tattered angels shimmer mist that I sprayed underneath it. I also painted the letters and then slightly brushed them with a copper metallic paint. I ripped the edges of the photo to give it more texture, and last but not least I used scrappers mesh as a mask and then stamped over it on the three circles to give it more texture! I am really pleased with how this turned out, and the quote is so me, "Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today" Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment